Do I need a lock?
How do I pay?
How do I gain access?
Is your storage facility secure?
What are your opening hours?
What can't I store?
- Food or perishable goods unless securely packed so they are protected from and do not attract vermin
- Any living creatures
- Combustible or flammable substances such as gas, paint, petrol, oil, cleaning solvents or compressed gases
- Firearms, explosives, weapons or ammunition
- Chemicals, radioactive materials, biological agents, toxic waste, asbestos or other potentially hazardous substances
- Any items that emits fumes or odours
- Any illegal item or substances or goods illegally obtained such as illicit (counterfeit/smuggled) tobacco or alcohol and unlicensed or unsafe goods
- Goods which are environmentally harmful or that are a risk to the property of any person
- Currency, deeds and securities
- Items which are irreplaceable by their unique nature or of significant value to the storer due to personal sentimental reasons
Do you sell boxes and packaging?
You can purchase large, medium, small and wardrobe boxes at the counter. Bubble wrap is available to purchase by the meter, along with furniture covers, tape guns and padlocks.